Offering a Mass for a special intention is a long-standing tradition in the Catholic Church. Masses are offered for many reasons:
- In remembrance of someone deceased
- A living person who is sick or suffering
- A living person who is celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or another special moment in their life
- In thanksgiving to God (including the Lord Jesus or the Holy Spirit)
- For a special prayer intention
To request a Mass at Bellarmine Chapel for your friends and family, you have several options:
- Fill our online form
- Email our office volunteer
- Send your request by US mail to the address below or
- Call the office volunteer
Please provide the following information in your request:
- The Mass intention (see list above; if for an individual, please note if they are living or deceased)
- If you want the first available Mass or a Mass offered on a particular date (confirmation if that date is available or not). Please note: we cannot accept mass intentions more than a full year from the current date of your request.
- Your name, phone number, and email
- Let us know if you want a Mass card or not. A Mass card can be sent directly to someone else or add a personal note to you. If you want a Mass card, please provide the name and address to send the card.
We can schedule mass intentions at 8 a.m. Monday-Saturday and 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
There is no requirement that you donate for a mass, though the customary donation is $10 for each Mass. You can donate more or less as you see fit. You can donate online or send a check to the Chapel.
If sending through US mail, please send to:
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-2211