Bellarmine Chapel’s Young Adult Ministry is an inclusive community of young adults ages 21 to 39. What brings us together is our desire to share in an authentic faith that engages the community and the world around us, that stands in solidarity with others, that is imaginative and contemplative, that is enriched in the practices of Ignatian Spirituality, and that seeks God in all things.
If you would like to see more events offered for young adult couples, events for young adults with their children, or if you would simply like to have input in our current programming, considering joining our young adult core team. Contact Michelle with questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell at 513-268-7105.
RSVPs can be made through the Queen City Catholic website, or through our GroupMe group.
Young Adult Activities!
Ignatian Theology on Tap occurs every last Thursday of the month. We meet at Humble Monk Brewing Company around 6:45 PM for a presentation by a guest speaker. There is also time for small group reflection, as well as a question and answer session. We end no later than 9:00 PM. Topics range from weaving our faith into our careers and finding peace and balance in our lives to fighting poverty and supporting social justice issues.
We host a variety of fun events such as hikes in local parks, game nights, movie nights, fall festivals, and more! If you have any ideas or suggestions about a fun outing, let us know!
If you are interested in growing in your faith with a small group of people, consider joining a small faith community. Bellarmine Chapel offers both young adult only and intergenerational small faith communities.
Offer your gifts and talents back to your community!
Volunteers who want to work with children and teens have many opportunities to get involved.
- Primary Grades
- Junior High and High School
- If you enjoy playing games and having fun, assist with youth group fun nights.
- If you enjoy service activities, assist with youth group service days.
- If you enjoy traveling, assist with our overnight events (leadership programs, immersion experiences, conferences, etc.)
- If you enjoy prayer, assist with our retreat programs.
- If you enjoy great conversation, assist with our youth group gatherings.
- If you enjoy cooking and/or cleaning, provide a meal or wash the dishes from the meal.
There are many opportunities to serve at Mass. See the Liturgy and Prayer website for more details.
There are also many opportunities to serve the community. See the Social Mission website for more details.