- This event has passed.
Youth Group Thanksgiving!
This weekend we are celebrating Thanksgiving! All teens and their families are invited to join us for a potluck dinner in the Gallagher Student Center, Arrupe Room.
- Please bring your favorite dish to share. It could be a main dish, a side dish, or a dessert. To avoid a hundred servings of mashed potatoes, please log your dish in this spreadsheet.
- Start thinking about what you are grateful for. We will have an opportunity to share our gratitudes throughout the evening.
- There will also be time to share what is special and wonderful about your family.
- Are you musicians? Bring your instruments and play something for us.
- Are you artists? Bring some artwork that you are proud of.
- Do you dance? Prepare a dance for us.
- Do you have an awesome family tradition? Be prepared to tell us about it.
Each of our youth group families are unique and amazing. Let’s celebrate our families together by sharing our gifts with each other.
Bellarmine’s youth groups meet on Sunday evenings during the school year. We start at 4:30 p.m. and end with dinner before the 7:00 p.m. Mass. All students in grades seven through twelve are encouraged to attend. Parents should complete the registration and release form before their child arrives.